{ Dreamy apartment }

I'm so excited about this apartment that I found for sale in Sweden. I really like how they decorated it and the way that the "romantic" details softens up this contemporary home. It is such a shame that I don´t live in Sweden, or I would bought it right away! :)

 
That sofa looks amazingly cosy to me - Lots of cushions its always a MUST!
Is that a wine fridge? What a luxury to have one in the dining room. I want one too!
Oh! I can see myself having an office up here - Just lovely
  This living room is adorable, and aren't those pink flowers just perfect in this setting?
 White and clean kitchen with funky details that give the room personality. Notice the wonderful red Tolix chairs. Yes, I would love to cook in this kitchen.
 
What do you think of this apartment? Is this a style you like?

Images: Alvhem

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...