{ Mood board }

Hello to YOU, hello FRIDAY and hello PURPLE!
I felt like making a mood board again because it's so much FUN and it really let your creativity flow. This time I made one in purple, black, grey and white, because these are the colors I heart the most right now.


I'm really exited today, because I'm going to a concert with Jack Johnson at the Hollywood Bowl tonight! The concert is outdoors and you can bring your own picnic basket with food and wine if you like (and we will!). I've been there a couple of times before and the place is amazing. You should definitely go there if you're ever in LA.

What do you think?
If you want to see my last mood board, you can click here.


What are you going to do this weekend? I hope you will enjoy it whatever you're going to do.


xo


Images: Nina Holst

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...