{ Hello Friday - Hello Lexington }

Thank god I don`t live nearby this store. I would be sooo broke! Lexington is and will always be one of my favorites when it comes to home textiles.
The store that I´m talking about is "Vita Rummet" in Sweden. They have this amazing store with lots of beautiful white furnitures, and they also have a lot of Lexington.
The pictures had me at "HELLO"- I`m in love!
The blue color is so relaxing. Who would`t fall to sleep in this bed? And all the lovely cushions...(!) Yes please, I`ll take it all!
Maybe you need a new towel for the summer, or are you one of the lucky ones that happens to have a beach house? Lexington is perfect for a beach house. I might come to visit:)
 
 
Puh! I can now see the benefits of not having kids jet. I know I would go wild in the Lexington Baby department. If I were a baby, I would never cry if I slept in Lexington bedding...

Images: Vita Rummet

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...