{ Kiss her - by Bianca Hall }

Yesterday I was in contact with Bianca Hall, and asked if I could use here images to show you her lovely work. I noticed two of her prints in the February edition of Elle Decoration UK, and it was love at first sight! - And when it comes to her work its all about LOVE. That´s her inspiration. (Isn't that sweet?)

You can see more of her work here.


All the prints are original hand pulled, and as you can see she uses a lot of doilies in her prints. Doilies are back on trend I´ve heard. So this should be a good investment;)



Her husband had the phrase "life would be rubbish without you" engraved on her engagement ring. - Now you can buy a print with the same phrase and give it to someone you hold close. (I know I would like one!)

The phrase is in the heart below...



All images from Bianca Hall`s website"Kiss Her"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...