{ Saturday love }

We got all our stuff from our apartment in LA last night, so today I will unpack everything! I have been waiting for two months now, so it was a happy moment to finally get it all. Since it has been so long I don't remember a lot of what we sent, so it's going to be like Christmas again to open up all the packages *smile*.


But before I start I have to show you this lovely apartment first. It's so full of wonderful details, and I especially love the wooden table as well as the wooden beams. It creates the perfect contrast to the otherwise white room. 


Well, got to start unpacking. I look forward to sharing more of our apartment now that we finally got all our furniture in place.

I wish you all a fantastic Saturday!


(Images: Bolaget)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...