{ DIY: Wooden letter }


This has to be the easiest DIY project I´ve ever done, but still a good "money saving" project.
I had some wooden plank leftovers after the shelf that I recently made, so I simply glued two of the planks together with super glue and made the letter L, and then I painted it with chalkboard paint so I can decorate it or write on it as well. 
Imagine a huge letter in the hallway with messages etc. - that would be awesome. Hmmm... maybe next time. *smile*

All I have to do now is to find a place to put it...

Other letter that should be easy to make with planks are: A, E, F, H, I, K, M, T, V, X, Y and Z


Thank you all for your warm compliments on my living room yesterday! Your comments are always a pleasure to read.


Images: Nina Holst


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...