{ A stylish bathroom }

Hello everybody! Ready for the weekend? I certainly am! *smile*

Today I want to share this stylish bathroom styled by Eva Lindh.
I think that the contrast between the dark wood and the white and light grey tiles works perfectly, and together with the black details; F A B U L O U S !
Beautiful right?
Is this a color combination you would like in your bathroom?

Want more inspiration?
Reminding you all that you can find more inspirational pictures of bathrooms and other rooms on Stylizimo.com. I also have a profile there where you can view pictures of our previous home in Los Angeles and our present home in Oslo. Check it out here, and please join us by signing up! It´s totally FREE!


Happy weekend everybody - I wish you all the best.



Images: Stylist: Eva Lindh / Martin Cederblad

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...