{ 10 tips for your home office! }

I don't know about you, but I like it nice and tidy in my home office.
This is a place we usually spend a lot of time, so why not make it a lovely place to be?

Therefore I will today give you 10 tips on what I believe is important in a home office.



1. Make sure to have a lamp that gives good light.

2. Fresh flowers is a MUST if you ask me!

3. Use a nice bowl, box or similar for minor things like paper clips, erasers and stamps.

4. A scented candle makes it always a bit more pleasant.

5. Use a decorative cup to keep all your pens in.


 
6. Have a nice and comfortable chair.
 
7. Keep it organized by saving paper in boxes / document holders or folders. Remember to mark them with what they contains.

8. Keep a notebook so you can write down your ideas and thoughts.

9. If you have room for it: Make an inspirational mood board to hang in your office.

10. Have a lovely cup for your coffee or tea


Yes,  I did clear my desk before I took these pictures *smile*


I hope this gave you some ideas on how to improve your home office.
 Are you happy with the home office you have? I would love to hear about it!
 If you want to show it to me, you can upload photos at Stylizimo.com

You can see my recent posts about home office here.






Images: Nina Holst

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...