{ Design your own furniture! }

Are you in the same dilemma as me sometimes, that you have an idea of a furniture in your head but you can't seem to find it anywhere?
Well, I found a solution: Why not design your own furniture? 

Rust Interior is a company in Norway that gives you the opportunity to design your own furniture. They hear your thoughts and ideas about the preparation, form, color and design, and put your idea into reality - This way you can get a furniture that no one else have!


 These are some of the furniture Rust Interior has made, and I have to say that I love how they look and that it is not something I would find in a regular store.
 I have been looking for a coffee table in reclaimed wood for at long time now, but I can't seem to find one that I like, so I have a feeling that this company is able to solve my dilemma.


Isn't this stool just the loveliest?


So is this something you think you can take use of?
Anyway, you should check out their website because they make so much more than what I just showed you!






Images: Rust Interior

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...