{ Rose Bowl Flea Market }

Last Sunday I went to the Rose Bowl Flea Market in Pasadena here in California. This is the biggest flea market I have ever been to and the selection was outstanding! There were actually too much to choose from so I couldn't decide on anything, and went out of there with only two antlers and some scrabble tiles... That means that I have to go back soon!

Oh, my gosh. You would love this place!

Rose Bowl featurures over 2,500 vendors and 15,000 to 20,000 buyers every month, so you have plenty to look at. 


They say that the Rose Bowl Flea Market is one of the most famous markets in the world.
No wonder I liked it :)

So if you're ever in California, you should pay a visit. 
Every 2nd Sunday in the month.
Bring a lot of cash!!!
9AM - 15PM




Images: Nina Holst / Stylizimo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...