{ Enjoying the weekend }

Hello you, and hello Sunday! The sun is shining and it seems like it´s going to be a wonderful day here in Oslo today! Our weekend is all about the World Cup event (which is in Oslo now), enjoying the great weather and eating freshly baked cinnamon rolls. I also got some new interior magazines that I´m enjoying - the weekend couldn´t be more perfect!


I also made these cappuccinos with hearts on. To make the hearts I made a stencil out of paper and sprinkled the cinnamon over the cappuccino. It's always nice to do the little extra.
Unfortunately I don´t have the right cappuccino cups yet, but it tasted delicious anyway *smile*



I hope you are enjoying your weekend as well. Happy Sunday!


xo
Nina




(Images: Nina Holst)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...