{ Our living room }

I promised you that I would show you some more pictures of our living room, and now that everything is in its place I have snapped some pictures...


As you can see it´s not very colorful but from time to time I add colors using colorful flowers. The magazines on the ladder are also bringing some color into our living room.


I hope you like my new living room, and that it gave you some inspiration. I have taken some more pictures, and I will be adding them on Stylizimo.

I´ve also seen that a lot of you have joined as members on Stylizimo.com, and that makes me really happy! I hope you all will enjoy the community and that we can inspire each other. I love looking at the albums that you upload.

If you´re not a member of the Stylizimo community yet, you can sign up for FREE here (You can choose between English or Norwegian language up in the right corner). Everyone is welcome, and it´s optional if you want to upload photos or not.


(Images: Nina Holst)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...