{ My kitchen }

Since I blogged about "Spring feeling" yesterday, I thought I would show you that I actually have a brought spring into my kitchen as well...


I got some gorgeous yellow tulips from a dear friend this weekend, and they certainly gave our kitchen a fresh look. Let´s say that I´ve started a bit early with my Easter decoration *smile*


Oh, I love this Savon soap so much! This one was actually a Christmas gift.


For those of you that have been reading my blog for a while, may recognize that I´ve now finally gotten my Eames chairs and my white Ikea table back from LA. You can see how our home made dining table looked like here. Which dining table do you like the best?



I can´t say how happy I am to get all our things back from our previous apartment. Oh, joy!

I hope these pictures gave you an extra spring feeling, and once again I will point out how much it does by having a little color on the flowers.

If you want to see more pictures on how my kitchen looks right now you can click here.


(Images: Nina Holst)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...