{ Spring flowers - how can we use them? }

Today I´d like to show you some ideas on how you can bring spring into your home simply by adding flowers. I don´t know about you, but flowers make me happier and spring flowers are full of joy with their lovely colors.


A nice idea is to put some miniature Primula in your favorite cups like in the picture above.
Or you can add flowers to your table setting, and do something similar as showed in the pictures underneath.


Fresh colors like these create good energy in the room!


Lots of spring bulbs in a wooden crate make a great result. Maybe you can grow them yourself?

Do you have a favorite spring flower? Do you have them in cups, vases, pots, crates, baskets....? Maybe you want to show me, by uploading some photos on Stylizimo.com? I would love to get some more ideas *smile*

Have a wonderful weekend, darlings!


(Images: Wunderweib)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...