{ Christmas office }

Hello everybody and hello December! Finally my favorite month is here.
I can see that many of you have already started with your Christmas decorations, and I love to see all your cosy homes - so inspiring!
 I wanted to have a little Christmas feeling in my office since it's here I spend most of my day.
So now I'm burning candles all day long and I'm listening to Christmas music so loud that my neighbours probably think I'm nuts! *smile*
 Just by adding some artificial pine, a light garland and some candles it was suddenly a lot more cosy in my office. I also hang a plastic snowflake in my empty frame.
 Pinecones are all over the apartment. They give the perfect Christmas look I think.

Do you have any Christmas decorations at your workspace or home office?

If you want to see how my home office was before you can see here, here and here ( Yes, I do redecorate quite often. *smile*)

If you want office inspiration in general, you can look here.



Images: Nina Holst

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...