{ I'm moving back to Norway! }

I'm moving back to Norway! After 1.5 good years in Los Angeles, I am now looking forward to 4 seasons, snow and cold weather. My fiancée will be travelling extensively next year which is why we decided that it's better to stay closer to home with family and friends nearby.
First we will rent an apartment in Oslo until we find a place to buy. This means that I will have a new home to show you, and I can share my thoughts and plans along the way when I'm decorating this new apartment. We are leaving to Norway on Thursday night, but we will stay with our family until we take over the apartment in January. I hate to wait that long, but I guess I have no choice. The good thing about this is that I have good time to plan, and to get to know all the Norwegian stores again.
How was your weekend btw? Did you buy any Christmas presents? We went Christmas shopping on both Saturday and Sunday, but I only found stuff for myself. Isn't that typical?

I wish you all a great new Christmas week!
Next week I will be blogging from Norway - can't wait to see some snow and feel the cold again. That will give me the Christmas spirit that I need.



Images: Nina Holst

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...