{ SALE at Niki Jones! }

I can gladly announce that Niki Jones have up to 50% off on their lovely hand knitted range right now!
I love when stores have a sale before Christmas - don´t you?
I really adore their knitted collection, especially their round pillows. 
They are going straight to my Christmas wishlist. (Family: I hope you are reading this!*smile*)
Oh, and notice the cute little "egg warmers" in the collage - adorable!
You can find their fabulous knitted collection here .
And don´t worry if you don´t live in UK, because they do deliver to other countries as well.
I´m ready to leave to the airport now, and I´ll be flying back home to Norway.
The last few days have been really stressful, packing and all. But now all our furniture are shipped to Norway, and hopefully we will see them again in 4 weeks(!)

I hope you all are well, and I wish you a great weekend!

Reminding you all that I have a giveaway going on, that you can enter here.

Images: Niki Jones/ Collage made by me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...