{ Sia's Christmas Collection }

How cute isn't the Christmas collection from Sia this year? Traditional but with elements of modern. The combination of red and white is always a classic and cosy way to decorate for Christmas.
 I especially like their textiles with the deer on, and all the lovely decorations on the tree.
I also love the heart where you can put name tags on - great idea!
Notice the cute heart to the right. This shouldn't be that difficult to make yourself if you want a little DIY project.

What do you think of this collection?

It´s so great to be back in Norway again by the way - lovely to see some snow!
Today I´m going to bake with some friend that I haven´t seen for a long time. I´m really looking forward to that! What are your plans?

Images: Sia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...