{ Tips: 2 ways to use your jars this Christmas }

I have showed you a lot of ways to use jars in earlier post, and I here you have two more. Since it's Christmas I want to show you a couple of cute ways to store your Christmas cookies or your tea lights.
On the jar that contains cookies, I've attached lace sticky tape and some twine with a tag that says "eat".
The jars are from Ikea, but I suppose you can get similar ones other places as well.
The other jar is filled with tea lights. Christmas is a time where we usually burn a lot of candles, and it's nice to have it easily accessible in the living room or the kitchen. On this one I used the Dymo machine and marked it with " Tea Lights".
I took these pictures this weekend, and I can promise you that the jar is no longer full. We have to empty it before we move you know. *smile*
What do you fill your jars with this Christmas?

If you want to see my other ideas on how you can use a jar, you can see here, here and here.

Thank you all for your warm wishes on my post yesterday! I'm flattered by all your nice comments.
Have a wonderful day!


Images: Nina Holst

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...