{ DIY: New trendy dining table in 1-2-3! }

It seems that we have to wait quite some time for all our belongings that we have shipped from Los Angeles, so this weekend I had to be creative and handy(!), so we can have a "home" while we are waiting...

One of the things that I made this weekend was this dining table inspired by the lovely blog "Helt Enkelt", and I´m very happy with the result. I got exactly the look that I wanted - rustic and cosy!



I got some old chairs from my mom, that I painted white. Cool, right?

Here is how our dining table looked like before when we lived in LA.

So what do you think? Have you made any furniture yourself before?


I´ll be back tomorrow with another project that I´ve been working on this weekend.


Images: Nina Holst

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...