{ 5 ideas for the wall }

Empty white walls can sometimes seem difficult to decorate. What can we possibly fill our walls with except for paintings and prints? Since I´m moving into a new apartment now, I have given this some thought and found 5 ideas that I hope you find useful...
I can feel that I am both excited and dreaded to move into a new apartment. Moving into an empty and white apartment often makes it difficult to imagine how it can be. The thing is that I´ve only seen pictures of the apartment on the Internet, and I have no idea how everything looks. I find it very difficult to plan in advance, because I have no feeling of how the rooms are size-wise and wide-angle camera only get me confused. 
Anyway, it will be fun to bring you along when I decorate our new home. Hopefully, we will get our furniture that are shipped on a boat in time for our moving on Thursday. Otherwise it will be very empty in the beginning *smile*



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...