{ DIY: Shelf in the kitchen }

Last week I made this shelf that we now have beside of our Nespresso. I think it´s nice to have things that I use often in reach and in an organized way, so when I saw a similar shelf over at the lovely blog "House of Svea", I knew that I wanted to make one too. It´s a great way to add some rustic nature into our otherwise white kitchen.
I treated the shelf with driftwood stain, so it got an older and used look. 
It´s the same one that I used on my dining table and desk.
See more of our kitchen here if you like.

Thank you House of Svea for giving me this idea - I love it!
I truly recommend her blog btw. Her blog is very cute, and it´s filled with great ideas.

Happy new week dear readers!


Images: Nina Holst


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...