{ Knitting a pillow }

I got inspired by all you creative knitters out there, so this Christmas I´ve knitted a pillow cover for our new apartment. I bought myself some huge knitting needles in bamboo and some thick grey yarn.
I haven´t finished it yet, so this is just a peek of how the pillow looks like. This is the first time I have used this technique, so I have to say that I´m very happy with the result so far.
If you know what this technique is called in English, please let me know.
 Do you knit? Are you having any projects going on?

I found knitting very relaxing, and it´s a perfect way to not eat too much candy(!), since your hands are busy *smile*

If you want to see other DIY projects I´ve done, you can see them here 
You can also find a lot of DIY at Stylizimo.com.


Images: Nina Holst

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...