{ Moving into our apartment! }

Today I´m moving into the apartment that we are renting,  and this is how it looks...!
  We still haven´t got the furniture that we have shipped from Los Angeles, and we still haven´t find a new sofa, so the apartment will stay a bit empty in the beginning.
We are renting it unfurnished, so this is not our stuff. We are keeping most of the furniture that we had i Los Angeles.
I´m excited anyway! I´ll be able to measure and plan how we are going to have it until our stuff will arrive.

You can find more photos of our home in LA here.

Thank you for all your comments lately. I´m not able to visit you all back, but I´m very grateful that you take time out of your busy life to visit my blog and leaving me comments.
 
Have a nice day everybody - I know I will! *smile*


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...