{ An apartment with an attitude! }

Hello everybody! How are you?
Today I have to share this festive apartment with tons of ideas to steal!

Notice the:
Marimekko towels.
The lovely kitchen.
Cosy fireplace.
The coffee table looks like concrete - very cool!
The Eames DSW dining chairs are of course gorgeous.
Nice, long dining table.
 Great contrasts between the white walls and the dark beams.
Love the beams!
 Imagine sitting in the woods like this when you are working? Great idea!
Cool grass rug.
High ceiling, light and airy - great combination!
Cool kitchen.
A very stylish bathroom with pretty Missoni towels.
Fantastic windows.
Lovely table.
The stair-shaped wall is amazing!
Notice the beautiful decoration over the bed.
White, white, white - always a winner!
♡  This stairs is a "knockout" - so beautiful!

This apartment isn't typically "me", but I see so many things that I like about it anyway!
Do you see anything to like?

It is still possible to vote on my blog in the newspaper Dagbladet.
Find out more about the nomination here.
I will be very happy if you do :)

xo

Images: Stadshem

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...