{ An apartment with an attitude! }

Hello everybody! How are you?
Today I have to share this festive apartment with tons of ideas to steal!

Notice the:
♡ Marimekko towels.
♡ The lovely kitchen.
♡ Cosy fireplace.
♡ The coffee table looks like concrete - very cool!
♡ The Eames DSW dining chairs are of course gorgeous.
♡ Nice, long dining table.
 ♡ Great contrasts between the white walls and the dark beams.
♡ Love the beams!
 ♡ Imagine sitting in the woods like this when you are working? Great idea!
♡ Cool grass rug.
♡ High ceiling, light and airy - great combination!
♡ Cool kitchen.
♡ A very stylish bathroom with pretty Missoni towels.
♡ Fantastic windows.
♡ Lovely table.
♡ The stair-shaped wall is amazing!
♡ Notice the beautiful decoration over the bed.
♡ White, white, white - always a winner!
♡  This stairs is a "knockout" - so beautiful!

This apartment isn't typically "me", but I see so many things that I like about it anyway!
Do you see anything to like?

It is still possible to vote on my blog in the newspaper Dagbladet.
Find out more about the nomination here.
I will be very happy if you do :)

xo

Images: Stadshem

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...