{ Decoration tips - Zinc! }

Zinc is still very popular when it comes to Christmas decoration, and I'm a very big fan of this beautiful material myself. So I would like to show you some ideas on how you can use zinc as Christmas decoration...
 
Ballet dancer chain
A Christmas card tree holder and a Zinc hanging house
Zinc baskets and zinc heart rings

Do you see anything you like?
Everything is linked to Camel & Jack's online store, so you can see more info if you like.

I promise you that I'm not going to make this into a Christmas blog (yet), but since it's weekend and all, and some of you are probably going to do some Christmas shopping anyway, I might as well through in some shopping tips :)

Happy weekend, sweethearts!


Images: Camel & Jack

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...