{ Christmas mood board }

On Friday I was a guest blogger on the lovely blog Heart Handmade. Claire wanted me to share some ideas on how I make my mood boards, so I gave a few tips. I want to share them with you as well, so here is my Christmas mood board and some few tips on how you can make your own...
There are no rules of course on how you can make a mood board. Many prefer to have them on the wall where they collect all the inspiring things / pictures they find over the years, or you can for example collect your inspirational finds in a book. It's up to you!
What I like to do when I need to find inspiration, is to make a mood board on my dining table and take pictures of them. (This way I can practice on my photography as well)
I like them to have a colour theme, so the first thing I do is to find everything that I have in the colours that I want to make a mood board out of, and I place them around a frame that I make out paper.
Sometimes I paint or make drawings that I add to the mood board if I feel that something is missing.
Just try to think of everything that you can use to make the result you want. Get creative!
You can see two of my earlier mood boards here and here.

Do you like making mood boards / inspirational boards?


Images: Nina Holst

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...