{ Happy Home! }

It's weekend and we need some smashing colors to celebrate, so this happy and colorful apartment is a perfect start of this weekend. 

I adore everything about this apartment, and you should pay attention to all the details because there's a lot of them!
 The picture collage, the DIY table, the chair and the pillows are some of my favorites in this living room.
A round dining table makes it extra cosy.
 The colors in the bedroom and the bathroom truly gives me energy - so lovely!
Notice the use of driftwood over the bathtub. An idea to steal maybe?
 I love the tiles, the open shelves and all the cute mix of color! I wish I was better to use more color myself, but our kitchen is dark brown and this works better with white kitchens I think.
 A shelf to put lovely cookbooks is always nice in a kitchen.
 This hallway makes me smile - I just LOVE the feminine look of it!


Isn't this apartment absolutely adorable?
Do you use a lot of colors this fall?


Images: Alvhem

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...