{ Challenge: Living Room! }

First I want to thank you all for all the lovely comments on my posts yesterday! You are all so sweet! I´m very lucky to have you as my readers.

The website "Norwegian Interior Blogs" (NIB) has a new challenge this month, and this time they want us to show our living room and how we decorate it in the autumn.

This is how our living room looks like in our apartment in Los Angeles...
As you can see it isn't very "American" in our living room. I love the Scandinavian look, so I dragged it all the way over the Atlantic - that way I don't get homesick so quickly *smile*
All of the pillows are made by me, and I'll show you more of these later.
The little sink house is from Walther & Co, and is a Christmas gift from last year. I love these cute little houses.
If you want to enter their challenge as well or just want inspiration,  you can click here
You can see more photos from my home here

 Do you change colors in your living room from season to season too? I change way too often :)


 Happy News!
I also have some happy news for you my friends. I got engaged this weekend! Yes, my boyfriend Steinar finally got down on his knee this Saturday on our trip to Malibu. I wanted to tell you so bad yesterday, but we had to tell our family and friends first.
I'm very excited and I'm looking forward to explore some new wedding blogs for the time to come...
If you know of any good ones, please let me know!




Images: Nina Holst

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...