{ Norway's best interior blog! }

I'm nominated as one of Norway's best interior blogs this month! Dagbladet, one of the largest newspapers in Norway, has each month picked four nominees the last 7 months and I'm very grateful that I now got chosen among all the lovely blogs that are in Norway - it's tough competition!
 They will also have an article in their newspaper each Sunday where they will present each of the four blogs that are nominated this month.
Very exciting!
If you like my blog you can vote for me here!
The site is in Norwegian, but they ask you you choose one of the four blogs, your name, email, cellphone and to write in the verification code they're showing... Them click on "STEM" (means: VOTE)

Thank you DAGBLADET for nominating my blog!



Images: Nina Holst

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...