{ Table for two }

Hello everybody! How was your weekend? My fiancée left to Hong Kong on Sunday and he is going to stay there for a couple of weeks, so on Friday I wanted to do a little extra when we had dinner and I made these "LOVE" cards that I put under each glass - nothing much but it´s always appreciated when you put your heart into something...

I also put some lace tape on top of the "LOVE" card. I doesn't show that well on the pictues but it looked really nice. I can´t wait to use this tape on the Christmas wrapping!
What do you like to do with the table setting if you want to do something extra?
You can see other table settings that I´ve done here.

Wish you all a great new week!

I´m happy to see that I got a lot of new followers this weekend. Welcome!


Images: Nina Holst

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...