{ DIY: 12 Christmas decoration/gift ideas }

Hello friends, hello Monday! How did the weekend treat you? I never went to that canyon that I talked about, but I went Christmas shopping instead - which is so much more fun than working out :) I almost finished all my presents in one weekend! How great is that?
Have you started yet?
You can actually start right know, because today I have 12 different ideas on Christmas decoration and gifts that you can make yourself.


If you don't have time, or just don't feel like making your own Christmas decoration, you can buy everything you see above on Not on the High Street.

Do you usually make some of your own Christmas decoration or/and gifts?

Wish you a great new week!



Images: Not on the high street

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...