{ Featured in a Taiwanese interior magazine! }

A while back a Taiwanese interior magazine invited me to share some decorating ideas and photos from my home in their November issue! I thought this was very exciting, and of course I said yes! Today I got pictures from their magazine, and this is what it looks like...
Everything is in Chinese, but the content is about me, my blog, my community
Stylizimo.com and these decorating tips:

5 home decoration tips:

  Fresh flowers is a MUST in every home!
  Scented candles makes it always a bit more pleasant.
Mirrors help to increase the feeling of space.
  If you like to change colors as often, keep the colors neutral on furnitures and walls, and add colors on pillows, flowers and other small inexpensive decor.
  Paint bowls, vases, candle holder etc. that you don't like anymore in a color that you like. Re-use is really HOT these days! 

( Magazine cover )

Thank you so much Chloe for finding interest in my blog and my community!
I'm really proud to be featured in your interior magazine - it looks lovely.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...